Fall head over heels in charm to the ploy of cupid working its way. With the Valentines Day beckoning, the fervour is soaring high taking everyone under its cover. Erase any apprehension your partner is having and declare your love openly for him. Hire party venues giving an extra dose of romance and mushiness in your bash. Have a look at the following tips to incorporate for your Valentines Day party:
A Unique Theme to go with
- This theme allows you to indulge in your sweet tooth without any guilty pangs. Cherish the sweetness of your love by throwing a candy or chocolate themed party. From candy invitations to a menu that is chock- a -block with cookies, pastries, nut cakes, this party will be a fun reminiscent of your child hood days. Games like sweet fortune and sweet conversations will be enjoyed by one and all.
- Two is a way to go in this party. Couple every item in pairs of two even the smallest things. If you are decorating your London venue with hearts, balloons or chimes, embellish them in two. Two petal decorations can also be endeavoured.
- Arrive at your fun risk at this party. Get ready to hit by the love bug. Its confession time and admit your devil whims to the Mc Satan himself. Dash of magenta and white can be infused for the revelry around.
- If you are single or your friends are, this party will be an ideal treat to them on this Valentines Day. Celebrate the revelry by playing fun games and gyrating and jigging to the heady music.
Decor for the Party
Heart Pomander Table
- Party venues in London can be adorned wit a large heart sized table.
Spot a crystal vase with carnations on it and place it on the centre. A table cloth in red hues with white cutlery and aromatic candles on it will give the desire look. Heart confetti can also be placed on the table.
- Get a red shaded velvet material to be used a cover for your table. Red roses will take the centre stage. Each place card can be affixed with an artificial jewel glued to it.
- Lay your hands on this plant gelling to the tee with your theme. This plant is decorated with the heart shaped leaves. Have every nook and corner festoon with this plant. Hearty cut outs can also be attached to it as per your choice.
Subtle Romanic Table
- If you want to go the regular way, then have the place decorated with small round tables with classic red and whites.